Gmail Notifier Desktop Alternatives
POP Peeper is an email notifier that runs in your Windows task bar and alerts you when you have new email on your POP3, IMAP (with IDLE support), Hotmail\MSN\LiveMail, Yahoo, GMail, Mail.com, MyWay, Excite, iWon, Lycos.com, RediffMail, Juno and NetZero accounts.
- - POP Peeper is the most popular Windows alternative to Gmail Notifier Desktop.
- - POP Peeper is the most popular free alternative to Gmail Notifier Desktop.
A desktop email client for your Mac, without a browser !.
- - Mia for Gmail is the most popular Mac alternative to Gmail Notifier Desktop.
nPOPuk is an ultra-small, but comprehensive, e-mail client that runs on a wide range of Windows-based operating systems
- - nPOPuk is the most popular Open Source alternative to Gmail Notifier Desktop.
Have you fallen in love with the fabulous email notifier program Poptray, but you're running a newer version of Windows than PopTray was designed for? Now there's a new option. Developer Jessica Brown has built upon PopTray to create PopTrayU!.
Displays new emails, sender's contact photo, and notifications, and allows the user to listen, read or delete emails without opening Gmail! Supports multiple accounts plus and provides many other tools.
- - Checker Plus for Gmail is the most popular Linux alternative to Gmail Notifier Desktop.
Magic Mail Monitor (MMM) is a free POP3 mail monitor with multiple accounts support. It sits silently in your system tray, and notifies you about new messages in your mailboxes. Then you can preview messages and delete unwanted mail in order to avoid spam and viruses.
Magic Mail Monitor (MMM) Features
Gmail™ Notifier is an open-source project that notifies you about incoming emails from all your Google Mail accounts and labels.
Notifier for Gmail Features
Gm-notify is a notifier for Linux/Gnome/Ubuntu 10.10(or more), perfectly integrated with Unity and Gala notification system "osd-notify"
PopMan is a POP3 and IMAP4 manager. It can be used to list all e-mails received on your incoming mail server, without having to load these mails completely. Unwanted e-mails can be deleted directly from the server.
Gmail Notifr is written in RubyCocoa and has these features:
- Separate check and notification setting for each account! (new)
- Support multiple accounts!
- Support Google hosted account.
- Check mail at a specified interval.
- Growl & sound notification.
Mail Notification monitors your mailboxes for new mail. It can monitor multiple mailboxes concurrently, and supports Evolution, Gmail, IMAP, Maildir, mbox, MH, Mozilla products (Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, …), POP3, Sylpheed, Windows Live Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail mailboxes.