Gladys App Alternatives
Save Anything from Around the Web, organize with ease, ind your content with search, and collaborate.
- - Raindrop.io is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Gladys App.
- - Raindrop.io is the most popular free alternative to Gladys App.
Better reading and research with annotations, highlighter, sticky notes, archiving, bookmarking and more.
LinkAce is meant to provide a long-term archive of links to websites, media files or anything else which has a valid URL. Store interesting articles, neat web tools or libraries you may use sometime in the future.
- - LinkAce is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Gladys App.
- - LinkAce is the most popular Open Source alternative to Gladys App.
Pearltrees is a social curation tool. It lets you organize, discover and share the stuff you like on the web.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo79 Highlights - Highlighter and Web Clipper alternatives
- Chrome OS
- Google Chrome
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
"Highlights - Highlighter and Web Clipper" chrome extension by Learning Paths, helps you organise your content across the internet.
Highlights - Highlighter and Web Clipper Features
Bookmark Sidebar is an extension for Chrome, which adds a toggleable sidebar with all your bookmarks on the left or right side of your screen. You can sort, edit, delete or rearrange your bookmarks easily from within the sidebar.
Another web application bookmark dashboard, with fun features.Discontinued
Last GitHub commit on Sep 2020: https://github.com/rmountjoy92/DashMachine
Yoink simplifies drag and drop between windows, apps, spaces and fullscreen apps.
- - Yoink is the most popular commercial alternative to Gladys App.
ContentStudio makes it super simple to discover engaging content for your topics, keywords or domains and then share it on multiple social media platforms (profiles, pages and groups) with a few clicks.
A privacy-focused bookmark manager to save webpages, texts, images, videos, pdfs & more.Discontinued
Last updated on September 19, 2019.