Self-Hosted Gitweb Alternatives
GitLab is a on-premise or hosted Git repository management tool. It also includes code reviews, issue tracking, wikis, and continuous integration.
Suggest and vote on features
- - GitLab is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Gitweb.
- - GitLab is the most popular Open Source alternative to Gitweb.
- Kanban BoardGitLab allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
- Git SupportGitLab supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- File VersioningGitLab has a version system that lets you view and go back to older versions of the project/file/document.
Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution written in Go and published under the MIT license.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightGitea consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for MarkDownGitea supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Privacy focusedGitea is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Gitea.
- Git SupportGitea supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- FIDO U2F (2FA) supportGitea supports FIDO U2F / passwordless / multi-factor authentication.
Code collaboration version control. Offers hosted (freemium) for limited (5) users, and a commercial self-hosted for a subscription. Free licenses are available for qualified open source projects, nonprofits, and classrooms.Suggest and vote on features
A hyperfast web frontend for git repositories written in C.Suggest and vote on features
GitBucket is the easily installable open-source GitHub clone written with Scala.Suggest and vote on features
GitPrep is a GitHub clone. You can install portable Github system into Unix/Linux. You can create users and repositories without limitation. This is free software.Suggest and vote on features
- Suggest and vote on features
Frog Git Features
Kallithea, a free software source code management system supporting two leading version control systems, Mercurial and Git.Suggest and vote on features
GNU Savannah is a project of the Free Software Foundation, which serves as a collaborative software development management system for free Software projects.Suggest and vote on features
GNU Savannah Features
ForgeFed (formerly GitPub) is a decentralized federation protocol based on the W3C's ActivityPub, which extends ActivityStream 2.0. It provides a server to server API for pull request, forking and subscription of repositories provided by Git web services (services like...Suggest and vote on features
Fast and powerful management tool for Mercurial and GIT with a built in push/pull server and full text search and code-review. It works on http/https and has a built in permission/authentication system with the ability to authenticate via LDAP or ActiveDirectory.Suggest and vote on features
GitList allows you to browse repositories using your favorite browser, viewing files under different revisions, commit history and diffs. GitList is free and open source software, written in PHP, on top of Silex and the Twig template engine.Suggest and vote on features
- Git SupportGitList supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.