gitSQL AlternativesVersion Control Systems and other similar apps like gitSQL
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo4 dbForge Source Control for SQL Server alternatives
- Version Control System
- Paid • Proprietary
- SQL Server Management Studio
dbForge Source Control for SQL Server is an SSMS add-in for managing SQL Server database changes in source control. The tool can link your databases to all popular source control systems and delivers smooth and clear workflow in a familiar interface.
dbForge Source Control for SQL Server has no features, suggest some!
- - dbForge Source Control for SQL Server is the most popular Windows alternative to gitSQL.
- - dbForge Source Control for SQL Server is the most popular commercial alternative to gitSQL.
Database source control.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Liquibase is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to gitSQL.
- - Liquibase is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to gitSQL.
Flyway is an open-source database migration tool. It strongly favors simplicity and convention over configuration.Suggest and vote on features
Free and open source schema versioning and migration tool made with .NET Core. Plain SQL, arrange versions in ordinary folders and seed your data from CSV via stand-alone CLI (no CLR needed), Azure Pipelines, Docker or ASP.NET Core code.Suggest and vote on features
VersionSQL checks your database code into source control from within SQL Server Management Studio.Suggest and vote on features
Evolve - Database migration tool for .NET and .NET Core projects. Inspired by Flyway.Suggest and vote on features
Evolve (database migration) Features
Database version control. Gradle, Maven and standalone.Suggest and vote on features
Database version control.
dbv has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
- - dbv is the most popular Web-based alternative to gitSQL.
The website is offline and the git repository https://github.com/victorstanciu/dbv was archived in October 2022.
ApexSQL Source Control is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in which allows you to version control SQL databases and objects directly from inside SSMS. It integrates with all major source control systems.ApexSQL Source Control has no features, suggest some!
Source control schemas and reference data, roll back changes, and maintain the referential integrity of your database. Solve other database challenges like deploying without losing data.SQL Source Control has no features, suggest some!