GeoNET is the new generation GPS navigator, which allows you to use maps from various map vendors:
- OSM (OpenstreetMap) the project that creates and distributes free geographic data for the world. GeoNet maps based on OSM data have worldwide coverage and stable updates
- HERE is a paid maps collection from NOKIA
- CityGuide Maps with "traffic jams" and regular updates
- Maps of National map vendors
Maps have different pricing, usage conditions and updates. GeoNET user can select necessary maps by himself. All maps have star rating, short descriptions, trial period. More Info »
GeoNET is OFFLINE navigation system, which do not require permanent internet connection. This allow to use data in case of absence of communication coverage and helps you to save significantly internet connection as well.
Other GeoNET advantages are:
- Smooth operation and high speed route calculation
- Daily maps updates
- Patented route calculation using traffic jam information
- Dymanic POI (Warning of road events)
- Speedcams and radars
- Service "Friends" and "Comments"
- Service «SOS»