Designed perfectly for the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, you can customize the app to help manage your medications and alert you to adverse drug interactions. You’re also able to track vitals such as blood pressure, cholesterol or glucose level with the option of producing custom reports that enable you and your doctor to make more informed decisions. As a bonus, the app tracks exercise routines and aids in contacting 911 and family or friends through the push of one button. These features, and more, are all available with GenieMD.... More Info »
Everyone who downloads GenieMD can take advantage of these key features based on the following business models:
1. Free - You have access to Symptom Checker, Find Providers and Health Information
2. Gold - You have access to 1 above plus storing personal health records and WI-Fi enabled devices.
3. Platinum - You have access to 1 + 2 plus Caregiver functionality and IBM Watson
For Gold and Platinum the subscription is on a yearly basis. Gold subscription is for $12 / Year and Platinum is for $24 / Year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."