GenieMD AlternativesHealth Tools and other similar apps like GenieMD
Open architecture is software with source code that is freely available to developers to promote cooperation and interoperability. This means developers can more quickly and effectively work together to create optimized mHealth applications.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to GenieMD.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to GenieMD.
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.
- - WebMD is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to GenieMD.
The official website of Mayo Clinic, a not-for-profit organization. The site provides information about diseases and symptoms fact-checked by the Clinic's own medical experts.
A digital book for one's medical records, intended to create ease and continuity between medical appointments in sharing medical history and getting results from hospitals.
- - Mage.Health is the most popular SaaS alternative to GenieMD.
An app to track medical records: medicines, test results, historical appointments.
- - My Medical is the most popular Mac alternative to GenieMD.
- - My Medical is the most popular commercial alternative to GenieMD.
A NoMoreClipboard personal health record is an easy-to-use, portable, collaborative tool that supports secure, two-way communication. More than a messaging service, your PHR allows you to compile and manage all types of healthcare documents, from any provider you see:
DentalChek (dentalchek.com) is a free web application that allows users to check dental problems quickly. It is the first-ever symptom checker that asks specific questions to provide the most likely condition.
- - DentalChek is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to GenieMD.