Pro version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.explusalpha.GbaEmu
Advanced open-source Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M r1097, designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs (at least a 1GHz CPU for best results).
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in .zip files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation... More Info »
The game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de . Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).