The most popular alternative is glogg, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to GamutLogViewer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GamutLogViewer alternatives are LogExpert (Free, Open Source), BareTail (Freemium), mTail (Free Personal) and SnakeTail (Free, Open Source).
- The SPHW LogViewer is the perfect companion for software developers or administrators. With its functions, you can easily keep an overview and track down problems very quickly.
- Retrospective is a lean solution for IT people to manage enterprise log data on either Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Hoo WinTail is a real-time log monitor and log viewer for Windows like the UNIX tail -f utility. It monitors your log and captures output in real-time.
- TailExpert is a useful application that helps you analyze log files, android logcat logs, eventlogs or system logs. The software is able to open multiple files and allows you to compare them side by side, find character strings, or highlight lines.
- WinTail allows you to view the last 64K of a growing text file in real time under Win32 operating systems. It's a bit like using the "tail -f" command under UNIX.
- A multi tail for Windows, designed to follow log files, highlight, search, filter, and much more.
- Another free real-time log file monitoring tool. Made in Java.
- The LogViewer Pro is a viewer for text log files. Features include: Fast scrolling, eats low memory Supports any file size (4 Gb and larger) Multitabbed interface
- Yata is a general purpose log viewer and file monitor with a nice pretty GUI.
- fLogViewer.net is a free Windows program which allows one to view large log text files with color coding and filtering.