FSMonitor is a macOS app that monitors all changes in the file system, including file creation, deletion, change of content, renames, and change of attributes. It provides different display modes to to examine the list of changed files.
- - FSMonitor is the most popular Mac alternative to fseventer.
- - FSMonitor is the most popular commercial alternative to fseventer.
Opinions about FSMonitor as a Alternative to fseventer
WatchDirectory monitors a file system directory and performs tasks when certain conditions are met.
- - WatchDirectory is the most popular Windows alternative to fseventer.
DaemonFS is a real time file monitoring software.
This tool lets you track modifications to your files. Every time a file gets modified, a notification launched from the tray icon appears.
This software may be used for reverse engineering, hard disk usage tracking, software ana.
- - DaemonFS is the most popular Linux alternative to fseventer.
- - DaemonFS is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to fseventer.
HDD-Profiler is a powerful HDD (Hard-Disk-Drive) profiling utility that will inform you which files/folders were created, modified, accessed or removed in certain areas of your hard disk by creating system snapshots.
iWatch is a realtime filesystem monitoring program. Its purpose is to monitor any changes in a specific directory or file and send email notification immediately after the change. This can be very useful to watch a sensible file or directory against any changes, like files...
Tweakeze (tweak-easy) is a software tool designed to watch(monitor) changes on Microsoft Windows file system and Registry database.