Astro is an all-in-one web framework for building fast, content-focused websites.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Astro Web Framework is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Frontless.
- - Astro Web Framework is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Frontless.
Astro Web Framework Features
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Syntax HighlightingAstro Web Framework supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Create UI ComponentsAstro Web Framework allows you to create and define groups of reusable UI elements/materials across your design.
- LightweightAstro Web Framework consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for MarkDownAstro Web Framework supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Astro Web Framework.
- Support for BootstrapAstro Web Framework supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
Next.js gives you the best developer experience with all the features you need for production: hybrid static & server rendering, TypeScript support, smart bundling, route pre-fetching, and more. No config needed.
Blitz picks up where Next.js leaves off, providing battle-tested libraries and conventions for shipping and scaling world wide applications.Suggest and vote on features