The most popular alternative is JDownloader. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try DownThemAll or Persepolis Download Manager. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Fritz!Load so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Fritz!Load alternatives are pyLoad (Free, Open Source), Multithreaded Download Manager (Free, Open Source), DownZemAll (Free, Open Source) and Aria2 Download Manager Integration (Free, Open Source).
- JDownloader simplifies and improves the process of downloading files from sites like YouTube or Mega.
JDownloader offers downloading in multiple parallel streams, CAPTCHA recognition, and automatic file extraction. It support CCF, RSDF and DLC files.
- Browser extension that lets you download all of the links and images on a website.
- pyLoad is a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager for many One-Click-Hoster, container formats like DLC, video sites or just plain http or ftp links.
- This is an experimental Firefox 57 download manager with multithreading support.
- DownZemAll is a free and open-source mass download manager for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It helps you to select, organize, prioritize and run your downloads in parallel.
- Replace built-in download manager. When activated, detects the download links to direct links to this add-on and send to Aria2.
- Download manager: support Generators Premium Links (Debrid) - Browser Integration - Capturing videos/Video Grabber- Drag&Drop - Multilingual.
- Net Transport (also known as NetXfer) is a shareware (with 30 day trial) download manager and stream ripper for Windows made by Xi Software.
- Remotely access your JDownloader. Use the Web Interface, Android or Windows Phone Apps. Check the download status, add links and solve captchas from everywhere!.