What is Fresh Memory?
Fresh Memory is an education application for studying languages with Spaced Repetition method and flashcards. Its primary purpose is to study and repeat vocabulary of foreign languages. But other disciplines can be studied as well: history, geography, medicine, mathematics. The study material is stored as collections of flashcards. The flashcards may have several fields, and the user controls what combination of fields to learn. The flash cards can have formatted text and images. The look of flashcards and studying parameters are can be flexibly configured.
- Efficient study method: Spaced Repetition
- Simple review of flashcards
- Mode for entering exact answer
- Flash cards are groupped into dictionaries, which are stored in separate files
- Import and export dictionaries from/to CSV files
- Shows studying statistics: studied, scheduled cards and current study progress
- Rich formatting of cards: colors, fonts and images
- Multi-sided flash cards: can have several fields
- Possibility to define combinations of used fields for studying
- Cards with the same question are automatically merged into one card
- Support Undo for dictionary modifications
- Editing and removing of cards directly from the study view
- Different card fields can have different styles: font and color
- Adjustable background color and fonts of the flash cards
- Automatic highlight of question keywords
- Configurable study parameters: random or sequential card show, different day limits
- Full support of Unicode (UTF-8): any international characters can be used.
Fresh Memory Screenshots
Fresh Memory information