Research-based methodology developed in collaboration with the most prestigious institution for language teachers and professionals: The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages – ACTFL
- INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGY: Developed in collaboration with ACTFL - The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, which is the largest and most respected association for language teachers and professionals. ACTFL's guidelines are followed by all major universities in the USA.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Learn to communicate effectively from LESSON 1! Hello-Hello offers 30 conversational lessons based on real life situations rather then a collection of out-of-context words and phrases. Dialogues are presented and then broken down into sentence by sentence where you can practice pronunciation and writing skills
- VOCABULARY BUILDING: Practice vocabulary with hundreds of fun and interactive Flashcards plus our innovative Build Your Vocabulary exercise where you can practice alternate words and phrases from within the dialogues
- NOTES: Save your own notes from within the lessons to review later!
- LEARN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: No Internet required! All the content is stored in the app so that you have great responsiveness when you are ready to learn a language. You do not need to be connected to Wi-Fi or 3G networks to run the app.
- BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE: User friendly interface with beautifully designed graphics
Learn French (Hello-Hello) was added to AlternativeTo by HelloHello on Dec 26, 2014 and this page was last updated May 15, 2015. Learn French (Hello-Hello) is sometimes referred to as Hello-Hello French.
Recent user activities on Learn French (Hello-Hello)