PDF Rotate and Crop
Are you looking for a tool that enables you to rotate and crop PDF documents, fast, easy, and free of charge? PDF Rotate and Crop is the application you’re looking for.
- Free • Proprietary
What is PDF Rotate and Crop?
Are you looking for a tool that enables you to rotate and crop PDF documents, fast, easy, and free of charge? PDF Rotate and Crop is the application you’re looking for. This easy to use tool is very handy for people who are looking to rotate and crop multiple pages in PDF documents. For rotation, you have the choice to rotate by 90, 180, and 270 degrees. The crop feature, on the other hand, allows you to define the left, right, bottom, and top margins. Another noteworthy feature of this application is its batch processing capability. You can load several .pdf documents in the queue and make changes simultaneously. The PDF Rotate and Crop is lightweight with little to no effect to your computer’s performance. And although the application does not require that you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader, the new .pdf file will open automatically once download is complete. Features:
- Support Batch Processing
- Support to rotate .pdf files by 90, 180 or 270 degree
- Support cropping .pdf files by specifying the left, top, right or bottom margin PDF Rotate and Crop is the all-in-one solution for cropping, rotating, and batch processing .pdf documents. It is a powerful tool and having it in your desktop installed and ready to use when you need it is a huge-time saver.
PDF Rotate and Crop Screenshots
PDF Rotate and Crop Features
PDF Rotate and Crop information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on PDF Rotate and Crop
- pdfexcelconverter added PDF Rotate and Crop as alternative(s) to PDF Mixer
- pdfexcelconverter added PDF Rotate and Crop as alternative(s) to PDF Page Merger
- POX added PDF Rotate and Crop as alternative(s) to PDFs Split & Merge
Windows defender detected that the installer for this program is malware called SoftwareBundler:Win32/Stallmonitz
The blog on the company's website says they were going to stop using their third party software installer monitizer. I guess they didn't get around to making the change yet (20 Sep 2016) or they missed this file.