Read notifications from the selected apps:
- user can choose which apps wants FNR to read notifications
- user can set FNR to read any field of the incoming notification, even changing its content
- user can adjust the number of characters in the notification to be read.
- user, while FNR is reading a notification, can clear it by shaking the phone, or by pressing the headset button, etc.
- user can remove or change notifications by using app’s advanced filters and dictionary
- when a notification occurs, you can have FNR delay a few seconds before reading it
- and much other!... More Info »
- user can have the time/daytime read every time interval he selected.
Read battery status:
- user can have FNR read the current battery status starting from the selected thresholds.
When to read notifications:
- user can configure FNR to read notifications only when a Bluetooth earphone/headset/car-stereo or wired earphones is connected
- user can configure FNR to read the notification only when is detected on movement, or when the phone is in charge, or when the screen is off, etc. (refer to its 5b automatic modes)
- user can prevent FNR from reading if you are not moving (ideal to have it working only whan you are on your car or bike)
- user can prevent FNR from reading notifications at certain times
- and much other!
- User can either follow the volume setting of his system or use the volume of FNR itself on the audio channel he desire.
Reply by Voice
- this EXCLUSIVE feature allows the user to reply by voice to the incoming messages, this is really useful and proficient