What is Format?
Meet Format, the portfolio platform that empowers creatives to succeed. A website builder and so much more, with beautiful themes that showcase your work alongside integrated business tools. Whether you’re just getting started or you’re a full-time professional, Format has the tools and support you need at every stage of your business. Build a stunning online portfolio in minutes, promote, and sell your work all in one spot.
Change your website on the go with the Format app. Update in real time and see how it looks with your overall site — in one streamlined workflow. You can quickly upload a photo, rearrange it, and view the changes on your live portfolio. Or easily manage your website navigation using our Site Menu tab. When you’re done, a simple tap brings you right back to the app to continue editing.
Create and Manage Gallery Pages
• Create, edit, and rearrange your galleries however you like • Upload photos, link videos, and add text easily and intuitively • Access and seamlessly share your portfolio content with others • Password protect your website and galleries from unwanted visitors • Edit image and video captions using our formatting tools, or with your own custom HTML code • Manage your portfolio website’s menu from the Site Menu tab • Upload photos from other apps using Format’s Share Extension
Create and Manage Collection Pages
• Create a visual menu to display your portfolio in a way that reflects your brand • Link to similar galleries and pages in your website • Efficient way to categorize work all in one place for simple navigation
Create a Blog
• Create and edit blog posts directly from your phone with an intuitive CMS • Add videos and images from your camera roll, existing Format galleries, or Dropbox • Rearrange images in an image set and choose the display style without leaving the app • Grow your audience by providing behind-the-scenes access to your work
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
CategoriesPhotos & Graphics • Social & Communications
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Format, and it has gotten 4 likes
- Developed by Ideaform Inc.
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- Subscription that costs between $6 and $24.
- 23 alternatives listed
- Last Release:
- Average Rating 2.72