USBWebserver is a bundled package of Apache, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin Mini Relay and software that allows a Web server from a USB stick to run.
- - USBWebserver is the most popular Windows & Self-Hosted alternative to FlyingAnt.
- - USBWebserver is the most popular free alternative to FlyingAnt.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 8.6, released in September 2013, can be still downloaded from Mediafire.
With SecureWAMP you can set up a complete and safe WAMP-System in a few minutes, which you can administrate completely via a GUI.
- - SecureWAMP is the most popular Open Source alternative to FlyingAnt.
Last update on 2012 (version 0.90)
It's a portable server manager that you can go anywhere, anytime, in any computer and run your webapp. Quick and easy to configure, a really useful application for your portable apps kit.Discontinued
Last update (2014) is about translations. The server is not updated since 2012.
MoWeS stands for the three letter abbreviation Modular Webserver System and makes it possible, to run a webserver based on Apache, MySQL and PHP from an USB Stick or any other writable media (harddrive, flash cards etc.) without installation under Windows (98 to Vista).Discontinued
Server bundle of : Apache2 , MySQL , PostgreSQL , OpenSSL , Xmail , SlimFTPd Software developing triad of : PHP , Perl and Python
- Apache2TriadCP , PHPmyadmin , PHPPgAdmin , AWStats , UebiMiau , PHPXMail , PHPSFTPd. All latest stables , all manuals
Features HTTP server FTP serv.Discontinued
A popup on http://apache2triad.net says: "Since 2006 Apache2Triad is no longer being developed." Anyway it can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
LitePXP is a completely portable application which includes Apache, MySQL and PHP. LitePXP will enable you to run your PHP applications directly from a CD/DVD, USB stick or hard disk without any installation.
- - LitePXP is the most popular commercial alternative to FlyingAnt.