The extensions are no longer updated and the Firefox addon is not compatible with Firefox 57 or higher. Chrome and Opera versions can be still downloaded from the official website.
1. Go to your albums section or whenever you have an album link(or in the case of the tagged photos the "Photos" link).
2.You just make right-mouse click over your albums links, a menu should appear with fluschipranies download option, click it.
3. A text-field popup should appear, specify in it the prefix of your photos.If you leave this field empty or you check facebook default below, in such case the default facebook's prefix will be used.
4. A file picker should appear after step 3, choose the directory where you want the album to be downloaded.
5. Go to the folder you picked in step4 to see your photos.
[If you do not want to be prompted for options every time, select the widget icon below in the widget bar of firefox, a popup should appear with 2 buttons > press the options button in order for the options page to appear, uncheck the box "prompt for options every time", use the other fields to customize your preferences.]
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / reviewSort: relevance • date
CategoriesWeb Browsers • Photos & Graphics • Audio & Music
List containing Fluschipranie
Summary and Relevance
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Fluschipranie, and it has gotten 3 likes
- Developed by Tiberio Jonas
- Proprietary and Free product.
- 3 alternatives listed