MarkdownPad is a full-featured Markdown editor for Windows. Features: LivePreview : Instantly see how your documents look in HTML as you create them. Easy formatting with keyboard shortcuts. Markdown formatting can be applied (and removed) with handy keyboard shortcuts and toolb.
- - MarkdownPad is the most popular Windows alternative to FluentMark.
- - MarkdownPad is the most popular free alternative to FluentMark.
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 2.5, released in December 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
MarkPad is a Text editor for writing in MarkDown-Syntax. It will display the parsed and styled result to the right side of the plain text on the left.
- - MarkPad is the most popular Open Source alternative to FluentMark.
Write markdown documents with quickly accessible code snippets, mathematical equations and images and store them in the cloud to be accessed anywhere.
- - Theorylog is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to FluentMark.
MarkUpDown is an editor specialized to make creating Markdown code easy for beginners and experts. With helpful toolbars for beginners, GitHub Flavored/Multimarkdown table support, and keystroke shortcuts & Easy Actions for the expert, MarkUpDown is ready to help anyone...
- - MarkUpDown is the most popular commercial alternative to FluentMark.