What is Flow by Moleskine?
Creating great drawings and getting your ideas down on digital paper is all about your headspace. Flow pages seamlessly expand as you draw and develop ideas, which means you keep your head in the clouds instead of managing documents. To make sure you stay in the zone, we designed the Tool Dock. It stores all your favourite drawing tools, including their style, weight and color, so you can swap between all those characteristics at once with just a tap. We think the amazing world of color deserves more than just a menu, so we made exploring colors with the beautiful Flow color controller playful yet precise. With the smart eraser you can choose which types of tool you erase, making a whole new creative workflow possible.
- Infinite width documents
- Realistic drawing tools that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity
- Customise and create your own set of drawing tools
- Dark and light paper with dot grid, squared, lined or blank styles
- Powered by the Flow drawing engine with insanely great Metal GPU acceleration
- Customizable gestures
- Double-tap support for Apple Pencil (second generation)
- Explore new colors with the beautiful color control
- Stay organized with the elegant Collections system
- Hide and show the interface with a customizable gesture
- Export with powerful options like transparency, page color and resolution
- Share directly to Files, Messages, Mail, Photos, Notes, Slack and more
- Multitask on iPad with Split View, Slide Over and drag-and-drop
Features Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Flow by Moleskine, and it has gotten 2 likes
- Developed by Moleskine Digital Studio Pte Lte
- Proprietary and Freemium product.
- Subscription that costs about $2 per month.
- 36 alternatives listed
- Last Release:
- Average Rating 4.21