The Google Charts is an extremely simple tool that lets you easily create a chart from some data and embed it in a webpage. You embed the data and formatting parameters in an HTTP request, and Google returns a PNG image of the chart.
- - Google Charts is the most popular Web-based alternative to Flot.
- - Google Charts is the most popular free alternative to Flot.
- - Highcharts is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Flot.
- - Raphaël is the most popular Open Source alternative to Flot.
vis.js is a dynamic, browser based visualization library. The library is designed to be easy to use, to handle large amounts of dynamic data, and to enable manipulation of and interaction with the data.
amCharts is an advanced charting library that will suit any data visualization need. Our charting solution include Column, Bar, Line, Area, Step, Step without risers, Smoothed line, Candlestick, OHLC, Pie/Donut, Radar/ Polar, XY/Scatter/Bubble, Bullet, Funnel/Pyramid charts as...
26+ well-designed, themeable, responsive, modular, real-time and easy to use charts and 109+ maps.
- - PykCharts.js is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone, Linux & iPad alternative to Flot.
RGraph is a HTML5 canvas graph library. It uses features that became available in HTML5 (specifically, the CANVAS tag) to produce a wide variety of graph types: bar chart, bi-polar chart (also known as an age frequency chart), donut chart, funnel chart, gantt chart, horizontal...
- - ZingChart is the most popular commercial alternative to Flot.