Save webpages to read later, and eliminate cluttering of bookmarks with sites that are merely of a one-time interest. With Pocket, you can read at home, work, on the plane, or during your commute; even without an internet connection.
- - Pocket is the most popular Web-based, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to flashbackr.
- - Pocket is the most popular free alternative to flashbackr.
A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- - CherryTree is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to flashbackr.
- - CherryTree is the most popular Open Source alternative to flashbackr.
Trilium Notes is a hierarchical note taking application.
- - Trilium Notes is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to flashbackr.
Trilium Notes Features
Cryptee is a safety and privacy focused, encrypted and cross-platform personal data storage service. You can write personal documents, notes, journals, store photos and all sorts of other files.
- - Cryptee is the most popular SaaS alternative to flashbackr.
Discover, save, and read what's worth your attention.
Group, organize and share links from around the web with WebCrate. It's more than just a bookmarking tool.
Privacy oriented, without vendor lock in note organizer, todo list desktop application. Work offline with text, markdown and pdf files.
WebCull is an online link manager that helps you keep all your links organized for one place that's accessible from everywhere.
Larder is for bookmarking things on the web you'll need again. It's perfect for curating lists of libraries, tools, and reference material. Trial everything for 14 days, buy a paid account if it fits your workflow. It's honestly really good.
- - LARDER is the most popular commercial alternative to flashbackr.
Save news articles, stories, blogs, podcast and more for later with My Reads. My Reads for iPhone, iPad and iPad makes it easy to save links to your favorite places on the internet for you to read later.
My Reads Features