Free Adobe Flash Player Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Lightspark, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to Adobe Flash Player so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Adobe Flash Player alternatives are Gnash (Free, Open Source), Ruffle (Free, Open Source), Swfdec (Free, Open Source) and XMTV Player (Free).
- Lightspark is an LGPLv3 licensed Flash player and browser plugin written in C++/C that runs on Linux and Windows.
- GNU Gnash is the GNU Flash movie player — Flash is an animation file format pioneered by Macromedia which continues to be supported by their successor company, Adobe.
- Ruffle is a Flash Player emulator built in the Rust programming language.
- Swfdec (pronounced "swiff deck") is a decoder/renderer for Macromedia Flash animations.
- In the beginning was the need for a player.
Adobe Flash Player Alternative!
Google Cast feature for Android TV.
- the webgame preservation project.
- Shubus Viewer is unique of its kind utility which allows create texts and HTML pages, view pictures, play games.
- SuperNova Player allows systems to play .SWF files in a standalone player launched from any browser.
- CheerpX for Flash - Saving flash applications from extinctiona solution for organisations to extend the life of Adobe Flash applications on modern browsers post-2020
- The Adobe Flash Player Projector is a player for content created on the Adobe Flash platform.