- Free • Proprietary
What is Filelister?
Filelister has its goal to be a fast, efficient and reliable filelisting utility. The main function of the program is to create a text or html file from the contents of a disc or folder and display it according to the users' preferences.
Here is an example of useful areas in which Filelister can be used:
- Create a list of your music and share with your friends
- List the contents of a CD to create an inlay for your CD-case
- Create an index of your photo album
- Backup the structure of a folder
- HTML output support, publish your lists on the internet
The use of Filelister is totally up to the user and this was just an example of things that Filelister can be used for.
Comments and Reviews
List containing FilelisterTORRENT
Recent user activities on Filelister
- VincentBounce added Filelister as alternative(s) to Windows Context Menu Tools
- VincentBounce liked FilelisterVi
- Jupiter2 added Filelister as alternative(s) to LinuxDir2HTML
Supports UTF-8, very flexible in how to display files and folders, very easy to use and adjust.