The most popular alternative is Send Anywhere, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Filedrop so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Filedrop alternatives are WeTransfer (Freemium), Dukto R6 (Free, Open Source), ShareDrop (Free, Open Source) and NitroShare (Free, Open Source).
- OpenDrop is a command-line tool that allows sharing files between devices directly over Wi-Fi.
- Tresorit Send brings secure file sharing to your fingertips. Encrypted sharing with links helps to replace attachments and unreliable file transfer sites.
- With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents, photos, videos, websites, map locations, and more to a nearby iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- "Hi. My Name is Feem.I happen to be the best local file transfer app on Earth."Feem works like Bluetooth; but 50X faster.
- A free service to send big files to your friends. Fast, secure and without file size limits.
- With MyAirBridge.com, you can quickly, reliably, and securely send or share your data around the world. The service is free for individual transfers up to 20 GB in size.
- ToffeeShare is a direct and secure way of sending files via your browser. Your files are never stored in 'The Cloud' but are transferred directly to the receiver.
- LAN Share is a cross platform local area network file transfer application, built using Qt GUI framework. It can be used to transfer a whole folder, one or more files, large or small immediately without any additional configuration.
- Features:• Transfer & share all kinds of filesQuickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime
- TransferBigFiles.com allows computer users to send large files to anyone.