What is Fig Terminal?
Fig adds VSCode-style autocomplete to your existing terminal. Move faster with Fig.
Support for your favorite CLI tools Powerful autocompletion for hundreds of CLI tools. Zero configuration required. New completions added daily.
A seamless add-on to your existing terminal Fig works with iTerm, Hyper, VSCode and macOS Terminal
- Built for speed: Your Terminal is fast. So is Fig.
- Keyboard first: But you can use your mouse if you'd like
- Crowdsourced: Completion specs are open source and built by the community
- Individuals & teams: Use Fig for public CLI tools, or for your team's internal ones
- Local: Fig loads up once then remains entirely local
- Private: Sensitive data is never tracked
Build your own Easily write completions using a declarative Typescript schema. Share them with your team or the community.
Fig Terminal Screenshots
Fig Terminal information
- 23,564 Stars
- 5,270 Forks
- 154 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Said about Fig Terminal as an alternative
Fig term is not a stand-alone terminal application. It is an IDE-style auto-suggestion plugin for bash, zsh, fish, Apple terminal, iterm2, hyper terminal, and visual studio code terminal.