Fidelity Investments AlternativesStock Trading Apps like Fidelity Investments
Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices.
- - Robinhood is the most popular Web-based, Android & iPhone alternative to Fidelity Investments.
- - Robinhood is the most popular free alternative to Fidelity Investments.
Banktivity is a personal and small business financial manager designed to manage bank accounts, credit cards and investments, analyze income and expenses with live updating charts, and plan your financial future with budgeting and forecasting.
- - Banktivity is the most popular Mac & iPad alternative to Fidelity Investments.
- - Banktivity is the most popular commercial alternative to Fidelity Investments.
Manage your money and track the markets no matter where you are. Schwab’s mobile app makes it easy to monitor your accounts, trade, research investments, and follow today’s market news—whenever and wherever you want.
- - Schwab is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Fidelity Investments.
Be the first to know about news and market moving analysis on the stocks you follow.
The social investment network that connects traders from around the globe and enables them to share trading information and strategies freely and openly.
Invest your spare change in stocks. We are committed to building the best possible product and we know that starts with a world class team of engineers, designers, mathematicians, financial experts, and marketers.
Unifimoney is a single mobile app that incorporates a high-interest checking account, credit card and Robo investment platform. Users are able to effortless model best practices in personal financial management. Maximizing short term passive income and long term growth.
Webull is a registered broker dealer with the SEC, and a member of FINRA and SIPC. Webull is a broker that does not charge commission for U.S. equities and ETFs, or fees to open/maintain an account.
- - WeBull is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Fidelity Investments.
Get tactical portfolio strategies and personalized trade recommendations powered by AI algorithms, and gain the winning edge in financial markets.