What is FeedR News Reader?
The best feature of FeedR is built-in Feed Search. There is no need to use the Browser and copy / paste or type in long URLs. Simply enter the name of the site or any search key words and be on your way reading your feeds. Just to be sure the feed looks OK and is exactly what you wanted you can preview any feed returned by the search before you add it to your list.
Small, fast and powerful feed reader for use with or without Google Reader . Search & preview feeds; read offline with images, mobile view, customizable interface.
- Expandable list allows to read articles without leaving the list as well as read only articles that interest you
- Feed Search with Preview will allow you to build your feed library quickly and easily
- Offline reading with images (configured per feed) ensures that you can read even when not connected
- Google Reader sync (use with your device's default Google account or enter alternative credentials)
- One-click access to "mobilized" version of article for faster/easier web browsing
- Ability to view article comments and subscribe to comments feeds
- Widgets and shortcuts on home screen
- 3 widget sizes: 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3
- Each widget can be configured to rotate through selected feeds at set interval or manually
- Choose between dark or light theme
- Customizable storage, update frequency, notifications, etc.
- Backup/restore to SD
- Full-screen view with swipe to next or previous article
- Zoomable view with pinch-to-zoom
- Supports adding articles to ReadItLater
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 3.0.7, released in September 2013, can be still downloaded from Google Play Store.
FeedR News Reader Screenshots
FeedR News Reader Features
FeedR News Reader information