Medis is a beautiful, easy-to-use Redis GUI management application for Redis version 2.8 or greater.
- - Medis is the most popular Mac alternative to FastoNoSQL.
- - Medis is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to FastoNoSQL.
Redis Desktop Manager (RDM) is a fast open source Redis database management application for Windows, Linux and MacOS. This tool offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis DB and view keys as a tree, CRUD keys, execute commands via shell.
- - Redis Desktop Manager is the most popular Windows, Linux & iPad alternative to FastoNoSQL.
- - Redis Desktop Manager is the most popular commercial alternative to FastoNoSQL.
It is a modern high performance GUI for Redis. It is a faster and robust Redis management tool. For developers that need to manage data with confidence. It supports Redis 6.
Redis-Commander is a node.js web application used to view, edit, and manage a Redis Database.
- - Redis Commander is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to FastoNoSQL.
FastoRedis — is a cross-platform open source Redis management tool (i.e. Admin GUI). It put the same engine that powers Redis's redis-cli shell.
- - FastoRedis is the most popular Android alternative to FastoNoSQL.
Another Redis Desktop Manager is a fast, beautiful and stable Redis desktop manager, compatible with Linux, windows, mac.
Meet Red: the only full-featured, professional Redis client written from the ground-up for the Mac!
Red - UI for Redis Features
RDBTools is a cross-platform GUI for Redis, and can be installed on desktop or on a central server. Manage Keys, Perform CRUD Operations, Modify Keys in Bulk and View Binary Objects. Run Memory Analysis with zero-impact on your redis server.
Redis React is a simple user-friendly UI for browsing data in Redis servers which as it's built from a React Desktop Template, it's available on multiple platforms.
Redis React Features