Explain Everything AlternativesWhiteboards and other similar apps like Explain Everything
Scalable, secure, cross-device and enterprise-ready team collaboration tool for distributed teams.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Miro is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Explain Everything.
- - Miro is the most popular free alternative to Explain Everything.
OpenBoard is a cross-platform (Linux / Windows / macOS) interactive whiteboard application. It is currently maintained by the Education Department (DIP) of the Canton of Geneva in Switzerland.
Suggest and vote on features
- - OpenBoard Whiteboard is the most popular Linux alternative to Explain Everything.
- - OpenBoard Whiteboard is the most popular Open Source alternative to Explain Everything.
OpenBoard Whiteboard Features
- Handwritten NotesOpenBoard Whiteboard supports writing by hand (or a stylus) and your text will be converted to text.
- Pressure SensitivityOpenBoard Whiteboard can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
- Dark ModeOpenBoard Whiteboard supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightOpenBoard Whiteboard consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeOpenBoard Whiteboard doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in OpenBoard Whiteboard simultaneously.
Meet the freeform digital canvas where ideas, content, and people come together.Suggest and vote on features
Microsoft Whiteboard Features
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Microsoft Whiteboard simultaneously.
- Screen SharingYou can use Microsoft Whiteboard to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Ad-freeMicrosoft Whiteboard doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Handwritten NotesMicrosoft Whiteboard supports writing by hand (or a stylus) and your text will be converted to text.
- Pressure SensitivityMicrosoft Whiteboard can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
Comments about Microsoft Whiteboard as a Alternative to Explain Everythingpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Its so Creative and easy to use while others are too but i see something special in Microsoft whiteboard0
Unleash your team's productivity, insight, and connection. Freehand is a collaborative canvas that makes work more connected, creative, inclusive, and impactful. As the only Visual Collaboration platform inclusively designed and priced for the entire organization, Freehand...Suggest and vote on features
- Support for @mentionsFreehand supports the use of mentions through @ to a particular user, who will be notified personally.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Freehand simultaneously.
- Kanban BoardFreehand allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
Fabrie is a design collaboration tool. It allows designers to work together on projects in real time, share files, and provide feedback. Fabrie also includes a number of features that make it easy for designers to create and manage projects, such as a built-in whiteboard...Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeFabrie doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedFabrie is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- LightweightFabrie consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Fabrie simultaneously.
Lorien is an infinite canvas drawing/note-taking app that is focused on performance, small savefiles and simplicity. It's not based on bitmap images like Krita, Gimp or Photoshop; it rather saves brush strokes as a collection of points and renders them at runtime (kind of...Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Lorien as a Alternative to Explain Everythingpros, cons and recent comments
Very promising, but feels a little bit unpolished yet.
- : Minimalist (Tab to hide UI), Intuitive keyboard shortcuts (B: Brush, E: Erase, R: Rectangle, C: Circle), Pan/Zoom with middle click (or pen with remapped key).
- : Lacks multi-pages, PDF export (note: current SVG export quality is bad).
Can't wait for an update !0
Jamboard is a creative collaboration experience that helps bring your team's ideas to life. The app offers distinct features based on the device you're using.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Jamboard is the most popular commercial alternative to Explain Everything.
Google announced the discontinuation of Jamboard by October 1st, 2024.
Conceptboard goes beyond the idea of online whiteboards and adds realtime collaboration, document sharing, visual feedback, task management, live meetings and more.Suggest and vote on features
Combining screencasting, desktop control, and an interactive whiteboard in one app, you’ll never have to turn your back to the class or audience again. Create a lesson or presentation, insert images, save and edit your project and record a screencast video you can easily save or...Suggest and vote on features
SMART Notebook collaborative learning software enable teachers bring interactivity to their classroom and engage their students. The SMART Notebook collaborative learning software is part of our family of interactive learning products for the classroom.Suggest and vote on features
SMART Notebook Features
The new way to collect, organize and share anything on virtual online boards with the help of the free team collaboration platform.Suggest and vote on features
A online collaborative whiteboard without the learning curve. It's super easy to use, allows your team to collaborate with anybody within or outside of your organization. Never lose a board again, organize your teams in workspace, products. Free Plan.Suggest and vote on features