Bat To Exe Converter can convert BAT (.bat) script files to the EXE (.exe) format.
- - Bat to Exe Converter is the most popular Windows alternative to ExeScript.
- - Bat to Exe Converter is the most popular free alternative to ExeScript.
Site is dead.
Advanced BAT to EXE Converter quickly converts your batch scripts to .EXE files. Even the most complex batch files can be converted to executables with Intelli-Parse technology which reduces development time.
Batch Compiler is a complete Integrated Development Environment for batch scripts. Now you can convert your batch files into pure stand-alone windows executables including your Company name, Copyright info, Version info and embedded resources!.
Batch Compiler Features
A command line utility for compiling a shell script into a binary executable.
- - binbash is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to ExeScript.
- - binbash is the most popular Open Source alternative to ExeScript.
Quick Batch File Compiler convert your batch files into actual program (.EXE format) in one click. This program may be run on Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Seven without any limitations. An .EXE file is much harder to casually reverse-engineer, so this could be a way to conceal a...
- - Quick Batch File Compiler is the most popular commercial alternative to ExeScript.
Package a batch file plus any data into a .EXE.
BatExe is an open source program that enables you to convert an arbitrary set of data files and a batch script into a single Microsoft Windows executable.
Last updated is 2015-09-15