Selenium is a suite of tools specifically for testing web applications. Selenium IDE is a Firefox add-on that records clicks, typing, and other actions to make a test, which you can play back in the browser.
- - Selenium is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to EveryStep.
- - Selenium is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to EveryStep.
iMacros was designed to automate the most repetitious tasks on the web. If there’s an activity you have to do repeatedly, just record it in iMacros. The next time you need to do it, the entire macro will run at the click of a button!
- - iMacros is the most popular commercial alternative to EveryStep.
- - ActivIT Automatron is the most popular Web-based alternative to EveryStep.
PhearJS renders dynamic webpages using PhantomJS: fetch a page, render it and return a pretty JSON object. PhearJS is offered as a hosted API as well as an open source solution that you can host yourself.
10x faster UI testing without a line of code. Screenster is a web-based platform that records a visual baseline of the application screens and then automatically detects changes.
- - Screenster is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to EveryStep.
Testsigma is a powerful open source test automation platform and enables anyone to create tests for web, mobile apps and APIs in just minutes. Testsigma’s complete platform unifies all the capabilities of a traditional, fragmented test stack.
DéjàClick is a web recorder and Super Bookmark utility designed exclusively for Firefox. You can record and bookmark your browser activities, then with a single click, replay the entire sequence all over again.
Who has time to check all the pages of a web app? Today's User Stories developed with React, Angular and other dynamics take hours to retest. Organise your automated tests here.