CloudNine empowers legal and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.
- - CloudNine is the most popular Web-based, Windows & Mac alternative to Everlaw.
- - CloudNine is the most popular commercial alternative to Everlaw.
KCura's Relativity platform is used for ediscovery.
- - KCura Relativity is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Everlaw.
Wind is legal technology for everyone. Wind gives law firms, big and small, access to the most powerful eDiscovery tools, all in a user-friendly and design-focused interface. Just upload your data, let Wind do its work, and all your data will be fully indexed and searchable in...
ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery uses AI and Data Science tools to facilitate fact-finding missions through large or small electronic datasets related to the business-critical projects of governmental agencies, law firms, and companies of any size.
- - ZyLAB ONE is the most popular SaaS alternative to Everlaw.
GoldFynch is a cloud-based eDiscovery platform offering intuitive and powerful tools at an affordable price point. Billing is transparent and based solely on case plan volume; unlimited uploads, data processing, case sharing, and productions are available for free. Free trial available.
- - GoldFynch eDiscovery is the most popular free alternative to Everlaw.
GoldFynch eDiscovery Features
Logikcull.com is instant discovery for modern legal teams. Its secure, cloud-based solution helps law firms and organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with eDiscovery, internal investigations, and open records response.