Endomondo Alternatives for Android
There are many alternatives to Endomondo for Android if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Android alternative is Strava, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Endomondo and many of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Endomondo are RunKeeper (Freemium), Google Fit (Free), Runtastic (Freemium) and Zombies, Run! (Freemium).
- Strava is built for passionate athletes: GPS-powered activity analysis, on-line competitions and comparisons, ad-free.
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices.
- Runtastic is your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of exercises (running, cycling, gym training, walking, hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, skating...
- Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman.
- Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.
- A privacy oriented fitness tracker for Android.
- Garmin Connect is a community-based website for runners, cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who track their activities with Garmin devices.
- ForRunners is an personal tracking app for your running which respects your privacy.