Endomondo Alternatives for Android
There are many alternatives to Endomondo for Android and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Android alternative is Strava, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Endomondo and many of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Endomondo are Google Fit (Free), RunKeeper (Freemium), Zombies, Run! (Freemium) and Runtastic (Freemium).
- Strava is built for passionate athletes: GPS-powered activity analysis, on-line competitions and comparisons, ad-free.
- Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices.
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman.
- Runtastic is your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of exercises (running, cycling, gym training, walking, hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, skating...
- Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.
- A privacy oriented fitness tracker for Android.
- Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often-including GPS tracking of your run, audio guided running workouts, weekly and monthly distance challenges...
- Garmin Connect is a community-based website for runners, cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who track their activities with Garmin devices.