EMV Reader Writer Software Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GoToTags, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 31 alternatives to EMV Reader Writer Software so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting EMV Reader Writer Software alternatives are DYMO Label (Free Personal), ChipMan - easy encoding and printing (Freemium), NFC TagWriter by NXP (Free) and Cardpresso (Paid).
- Easily design and print labels on Mac and Windows. Works with label printers from Brother, DYMO, Zebra, ROLLO & more. Print labels with barcodes, import spreadsheet data, define variables, fine-tune images and print it all on your thermal printer.
- NiceLabel is the leading barcode label design and printing software for the AIDC industry.
- LABEL MATRIX is feature-rich barcode label design software for companies with simple labeling complexities.
- CardFive is an easy and flexible application to produce cards, including powerful design, print and encoding features. Each edition addresses different market needs and functions.
- IntelliCAP is answer to the high end, high speed live photo capture task.
- YouChip is the perfect choice when it comes to a card software solution that can encode, design and personalize (RFID-) chip cards.
- This freeware tool lists all smart card readers present on the system and allows to send commands to inserted cards.
- Experience surprisingly simple photo capturing, cropping and importing with Tru Photo Solutions.
- A new level of intelligence for visitor managementVisitUs Reception is an intuitive and refined application offering an unrivalled user experience.
- Features PACSprobe is free for personal use requires Windows 7/8/10, 32-bit and 64-bit supported