Kushview Element Alternatives
Carla is an audio plugin host, with support for many audio drivers and plugin formats. It has some nice features like automation of parameters via MIDI CC (and send output back as MIDI too) and full OSC control.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Carla is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Kushview Element.
- - Carla is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Kushview Element.
Native Instruments Reaktor is a virtual, modular synthesis platform. REAKTOR also provides a platform for modular synthesis in the form of Blocks – a range of sound generating and sound shaping modules.
Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, live performers and electronic musicians. Just pick up your channel, fill it with samples or MIDI events and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet...Suggest and vote on features
- Music LooperGiada supports a grid of musical loops and phrases that you can trigger and manipulate in real time.
Cantabile is a music workstation for live performing musicians. Build your ideal rig - one that leaves you free to focus on giving your best performance.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Cantabile is the most popular commercial alternative to Kushview Element.
Hostprogram for VST-Plugins with ASIO-Support.Suggest and vote on features
SAVIHost lets you basically turn a VST instrument plugin into a standalone app. It's a very simple VST host that loads up a similarly named VSTi dll file and lets you interact with the plugin as if it's been loaded into a DAW complete with keyboard and extensive options...Suggest and vote on features
- Support for VST PluginsSAVIHost support third-party Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugins.
Live, modular sound design environment that enables a user to combine, split, layer and chain their VST instruments and FX.Suggest and vote on features
New Sonic Arts Freestyle Features
- Live PerformanceListen to and adjust your music productions with New Sonic Arts Freestyle based on incoming audio in real time.
Rack Performer is a high-level modular environment hosting VST plugins and internal modules (over 100 and counting), with MIDI support, multi-channel audio I/O and internal processing, complete automatic patch-delay compensation, sample accurate sequencing, low jitter and...Suggest and vote on features
Rack Performer Features
A VST (plus AudioUnit on OSX) plugin host designed for live use. Based on the JUCE 'audio plugin host' code, heavily modified to better suit my purposes.Suggest and vote on features
Pedalboard 2 Features
NanoHost is not a synthesizer. It is a free, minimalist host application for Windows that can load VST-synths. Furthermore, it can act as a wrapper which converts VST-synthesizers into standalone applications.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for VST PluginsNanoHost support third-party Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugins.
Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST, VST3, Audio Unit or built-in plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance.Blue Cat's PatchWork has no features, suggest some!