EasyEFI is a boot CD that works with all processors, which will enable install Mac OS X Snow Leopard Retail on a PC.
It is recommended to install Mac OS X a separate hard drive (especially if you have Windows or other installed OS), as OSX requires the installation of a GUID partition and not MBR for fear of losing their data.
Before installation, check the BIOS settings and make sure that AHCI is enabled and ensure that the HPET is set in 64-bit mode. Please turn off Speedstep. More Info »
How to install :
1. Burn image to disk
2. Boot from this CD
3. Wait for the screen with the OS selection menu
4. Eject the disc from the drive
5. Insert the original disk with Mac OS X Snow Leopard
6. Press F5
7. EasyEFI wait to determine your drive as Mac OSX Installation Disc
8. Start the installation
9. PEFC system installation run through EasyEFI
10. We go to the disk, run Chameleon v2.0 RC5 EasyEdition ver.3, in installer, select the required kernels etc. .
EasyEFI is available in both English and Russian.