What is Dungeon Sketch?
Dungeon Sketch is a lo-fi tactical combat map for tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons. This is meant to replace the whiteboard or graph paper that sits in the middle of a gaming table.
The application provides a vector drawing utility, and a collection of images to use as tokens representing players, monsters, or anything else. There is nothing specific to a particular roleplaying system.
- Three layers to draw on: a background, hidden notes for the game master (put your traps there!), and temporary annotations such as spell effects.
- Lots of intuitive draw tools to support any sort of map you want to draw.
- Fog of War: Set up a map ahead of time and reveal it to your players room-by-room.
- Import your own images to use as tokens in the game, or choose from a large library of provided tokens.
- Manage, tag, and filter tokens, so you can easily drop them in as you play.
- Save and load maps, so you can prepare your game ahead of time.
- Color themes ranging from classic whiteboard and graph paper to more thematic colored backdrops.
- Rectangular and Hex Grids.
Dungeon Sketch is Free, Open Source software.
No longer available on the play store. Latest commit 3fba6a9 on Apr 15, 2015: https://github.com/timbocek/DungeonSketch
Dungeon Sketch Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Dungeon Sketch Features
Dungeon Sketch information
- Developed bytimbocek
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- Written in
- Alternatives28 alternatives listed
- 11 Stars
- 4 Forks
- 11 Open Issues
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Dungeon Sketch, and it has gotten 0 likes