DU Meter Alternatives for Linux
Resources is a simple yet powerful monitor for your system resources and processes, written in Rust and using GTK 4 and libadwaita for its GUI. It's capable of displaying usage and details of your CPU, memory, GPUs, network interfaces and block devices.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Resources is the most popular Linux alternative to DU Meter.
BitMeter OS keeps track of how much you use your internet/network connection, and allows you to view this information in a variety of ways.Suggest and vote on features
BitMeter OS FeaturesDiscontinued
Cannot install version 0.8.0 experimental or 0.7.6 stable on Monterey: "The package is incompatible with this version of macOS. The package is trying to install content to the system volume"
Opinions about BitMeter OS as a Alternative to DU MeterMost users think BitMeter OS is a great DU Meter alternative.
Sniffnet is a simple yet insightful application to let you have a glance into your network traffic in a straightforward and appealing way.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSniffnet doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeSniffnet supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Website MonitoringSniffnet can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- No TrackingSniffnet will not track you or use your personal data.
- Command line interfaceSniffnet either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- LightweightSniffnet consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
System Monitor is a tool to manage running processes and monitor system resources.Suggest and vote on features
GNOME System Monitor Features
Smart Traffic Meter is a Linux network usage monitor. The program shows real-time graphs and reports. Smart Traffic Meter runs as a system daemon and displays all information in a web user interface accessible through a web browser.Suggest and vote on features
Smart Traffic Meter Features
Comments about Smart Traffic Meter as a Alternative to DU Meterpros, cons and recent comments
Because the program makes it possible to monitor both local and remote computers and is managed though a web user interface.0
KNemo displays for every network interface an icon in the systray. Tooltips and an info dialog provide further information about the interface. Passive popups inform about interface changes. A traffic plotter is also integrated.Suggest and vote on features