Framadate is an online service for planning an appointment or making a decision quickly and easily. No registration is required.
- - Framadate is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Dudle.
- - Framadate is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Dudle.
Doodle is the worlds leading online scheduling tool with a rapidly growing user base of more than three million unique visitors per month across the globe. It takes the pain out of finding the right date and time for a group of people to meet and makes scheduling virtually...
- - Doodle is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Dudle.
Rallly is an open-source scheduling and collaboration tool designed to make organizing events and meetings easier.
Crab Fit helps you fit your event around everyone's schedules. Simply create an event above and send the link to everyone that is participating. Results update live and you will be able to see a heat-map of when everyone is free.
Xoyondo makes it easy to schedule events, create polls and start private discussions. It is free - no registration required!
Appointy is an online scheduling software to help your business to grow and manage your business in one easy to use and powerful user interface
- - Appointy is the most popular SaaS alternative to Dudle.
Smart Scheduling is a free scheduling software for small businesses that allows you to accept appointments online, send automated email/SMS reminders and manage your clients.
Smart Scheduling Features
Reservation management system. If you rent accommodation, the mobile-calendar app was made for you!.
- - Mobile-Calendar is the most popular commercial alternative to Dudle.
Small and medium scale businesses wish to provide online service booking, but tools out there are either too expensive or too complex. Timegrid is a platform holding contractors and customers for letting them an affordable and easy to use way to interact through online...
- - timegrid.io is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Dudle.
The project is no longer developed since 2015