Tool for building websites and applications. Adobe Dreamweaver software is intended for web designers, web developers, and visual designers.
- - Adobe Dreamweaver is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Dropkick.
- - Adobe Dreamweaver is the most popular commercial alternative to Dropkick.
Adobe Dreamweaver Features
Pinegrow is a Mac, Windows and Linux web editor that lets you build responsive websites faster with live multi-page editing, CSS & SASS styling, CSS Grid editor and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation and WordPress.
- - Pinegrow Web Editor is the most popular Linux alternative to Dropkick.
Pinegrow Web Editor Features
Desygner is an online and mobile design solution, which offers a simpler alternative to expensive and complicated design suites.
- - Desygner is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Dropkick.
- - Desygner is the most popular free alternative to Dropkick.
Google Web Designer is a a program from Google for creating interactive HTML5 ads and other HTML5 content for any device.
Create websites quickly and customize them with ease. Based on Bootstrap, HTML5 and SASS, Pingendo lets you create and manage webpages from prototyping to deploy.
Gramateria is a drag & drop web builder with bootstrap, grapes js and electron js. Gramateria 1.0.6 is a re-written version that changed many features, it allows you to manage and deploy your web pages to Netlify.
- - Gramateria is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Dropkick.
- - Gramateria is the most popular Open Source alternative to Dropkick.
CSSEdit is a visual cascading style sheet editor built-in Espresso , with CSS3 support for multi-browser gradients, shadows and more.
Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS. It's time to expect more from a web design tool.Discontinued
Macaw was acquired by InVision: http://macaw.co/invision/ Last version, 1.6, released in Jnuary 2016, can be still downloaded from the official website.
The CoffeeCup Free HTML Editor is a drag-and-drop HTML Editor with built-in FTP uploading. It has wizards for tables, frames, forms, and fonts, and comes with all HTML 4.0 and XHTML tags.
VisualNEO Web Features