What is DRC - Polyphonic Synthesizer?
DRC is a virtual analog synthesizer replicating the sound of hardware synths and featuring a minimal but powerful parameter set and cloud syncing for presets to make it easy to port patches to other devices. The synth is available across multiple platforms both desktop and mobile.
- Up to 8 voices
- Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
- Detune, sync and ring modulation
- 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
- 2 pole multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
- 2 LFO's and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
- Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
- Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
- True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
- Sync to external MIDI clock
- MIDI clock out
- Audiobus and Ableton Link ready