Dragonfly Mail Agent Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Postfix, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Dragonfly Mail Agent so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Dragonfly Mail Agent alternatives are OpenSMTPD (Free, Open Source), Exim (Free, Open Source), sSMTP (Free, Open Source) and Sendmail (Free, Open Source).
- Postfix is a mail transfer agent (MTA) that routes and delivers electronic mail. It attempts to be fast, easy to administer, and secure.
- OpenSMTPD is a FREE implementation of the server-side SMTP protocol as defined by RFC 5321, with some additional standard extensions.
- Exim is a message transfer agent (MTA) developed at the University of Cambridge for use on Unix systems connected to the Internet.
- sSMTP is a simple MTA to deliver mail from a computer to a mail server. sSMTP is simple and lightweight, there are no daemons or anything hogging up CPU; Just sSMTP. Unlike Exim4, sSMTP does not receive mail, expand aliases, or manage a queue.
- Sendmail is a general purpose internetwork email routing facility that supports many kinds of transfer and delivery methods, including the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)...
- The Courier mail transfer agent (MTA) is an integrated mail/groupware server based on open commodity protocols, such as ESMTP, IMAP, POP3, LDAP, SSL, and HTTP.
- Configure SMTP e-mail in IIS when you want to deliver e-mail messages from your site. Mail can be delivered immediately or it can be delivered to a file location on disk where it can be retrieved for delivery later.