The most popular alternative is 0 A.D., which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Dominus so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Dominus alternatives are Civilization (Paid), Age of Empires (Paid), Warcraft III (Paid) and openage (Free, Open Source).
- 0 A.D. is a free, open-source, cross-platform real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare.
- Turn-based 4X (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate) strategy game series where players build a thriving civilization through ages of advancements.
- Historical, real-time strategy game series where you build a civilization over ages spanning the stone age to the iron age.
- Set a generation before the events of the original Warcraft began, Warcraft II is a real-time strategy game by Blizzard Entertainment.
- As a provincial governor charged with spreading the glory of Rome your mission is clear – build cities, foster trade and industry, make money. How you accomplish this is up to you.
- The Patrician is the title of a series of historical trading simulation computer games for the PC, Amiga and Atari ST published by Ascaron Entertainment.
- Multiplayer strategy game that allows users to rule a country, be an entrepreneur or gather your fellow citizens to start a resistance war. eRepublik the online strategy game.
- Ikariam is a browser based massively multiplayer online game of the strategy genre produced and maintained by Gameforge AG.
- War of Nations is the new browser strategy game, create industrial and financial empires, participate in the political life of your country or become a war hero.