Minitab is a statistical software for analyzing data in Lean Six Sigma quality and process improvement projects, and in statistics education.
- - Minitab is the most popular Windows alternative to DOE++.
- - Minitab is the most popular commercial alternative to DOE++.
A basic-statistics GUI for the R (programming language), based on the tcltk toolkit
- - The R Commander is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to DOE++.
- - The R Commander is the most popular free alternative to DOE++.
Chemoface is a novel free user-friendly interface for chemometrics. Chemoface comprises modules that can solve problems related to experimental design, pattern recognition, classification and multivariate calibration.
Stat-Ease, Inc. welcomes you to version 10 of Design-Expert software (DX10) for design of experiments (DOE). Use this Windows®-based program to optimize your product or process. It provides many powerful statistical tools, such as:
Statpoint's flagship data analysis and visualization product. It contains 32 new statistical procedures and significant upgrades to 20 other existing procedures.
Quantum Boost develops artificial intelligence that delivers new insights into your experimental data, so you can make better decisions about your product development process. Our platform helps you formulate new products from scratch faster than ever and leverage your data to...
- - Quantum Boost is the most popular Web-based alternative to DOE++.