The most popular alternative is Wiki.js, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to Docuie so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Docuie alternatives are Sphinx (Free, Open Source), Read The Docs (Free, Open Source), Slate API Docs Generator (Free, Open Source) and Documize (Freemium, Open Source).
- An open source, modern and powerful wiki app built on Node.js, Git, and Markdown.
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful documentation, written by Georg Brandl and licensed under the BSD license.
- Create, host, and browse documentation.
- Create beautiful, intelligent, responsive API documentation.
- Documize creates the Enterprise Knowledge Backbone by unifying docs, wiki, reporting and dashboards —
composition + coordination + discovery + distribution + workflows = faster business outcomes.
- ReadMe is a completely customizable and collaborative place for dynamic API and/or product documentation.
- API DESIGN IS HARD
Build beautiful APIs
Collaborative design, instant API mock, generated documentation, integrated code samples, debugging and automated testing.
- aglio - An API Blueprint renderer that supports multiple themes and outputs static HTML that can be served by any web host.
- Self hosting any HTML documentation.