What is Dipiscan?
Have you been a fan of IPScan32? Then you'll love Dipiscan! Why am I so sure of that? My answer in a few points:
- its ergonomics, very close to that of IPScan32 so that you are not too disturbed,
- its look, slightly modernized,
- its features, enriched by the integration of those of WakeOnLan and the ability to modify / delete / add columns of information
- its operation which no longer relies on DOS commands (PING, NBTSTAT, ARP, NSLOOKUP) whose use could cause problems on "localized" versions of Windows (translated into a language other than English or French) English),
- its parameterization, allowing to more precisely configure the analyzes,
- ts command line mode (DipiscanBatch.exe), for those who need to automate scan analysis,
- its use in "portable" mode, thus the absence of installer,
- but especially: its speed, because Dipiscan is not an evolution of IPScan32: it is a new tool totally re-thought and re-written in a language of modern development. No more VB5, now C# and multi-threading are in the place! Result: when the analysis of a strand previously required between 3 minutes and 5 minutes, sometimes even more, it is now completed in 10 to 20 seconds! And this by going back as much information as before, if not more.
In short, I think it is not necessary to make a longer speech, I let you discover the replacement of IPScan32 (which will soon disappear).
To work, Dipiscan and DipiscanBatch need the .NET Framework 4...
Comments and Reviews
Said about Dipiscan as an alternative
Faster, more efficient, portable
Dipiscan is faster, more complete and totally free!