Deploy your apps from GitHub, Bitbucket or any Git repository to any hosting platform of your choice.
- - DeployBot is the most popular Web-based alternative to Deployer.
- - DeployBot is the most popular commercial alternative to Deployer.
Opinions about DeployBot as a Alternative to Deployer
A simpler way to manage servers online. Commando.io empowers users to be more efficient, improve their workflow, and eliminate anxiety over server provisioning, maintenance, and deployment. DropBox simplified online storage, GitHub simplified revision control, Commando.
- - Commando.io is the most popular Linux alternative to Deployer.
Capistrano is a utility and framework for executing commands in parallel on multiple remote machines, via SSH. It uses a simple DSL (borrowed in part from Rake) that allows you to define tasks, which may be applied to machines in certain roles.
- - Capistrano is the most popular Mac alternative to Deployer.
- - Capistrano is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Deployer.
The SSPS is the Software Provisioning System. It helps developers and configuration management personnel to automate the publication and deployment/installation of custom-built software packages.
- - SSPS is the most popular Windows alternative to Deployer.
DeployPlace is an automated deployment tool for easy deployment of complex applications to your servers or to the cloud.
- - DeployPlace is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Deployer.
Fredistrano is a deployment tool for web applications. It automates the export of your sources from a subversion repository and synchronizes them with the content of a target directory. Several manual tasks are also handled directly by the application during the deployment:...
ansistrano.deploy and ansistrano.rollback are Ansible Galaxy roles to easily manage the deployment process for scripting applications such as PHP, Python and Ruby. It's an Ansible port for Capistrano.