Deploy any Git, Mercurial or Subversion Repository to any FTP or SFTP/SSH Server.
Manage server config files, preview all deployments before running them, issue commands via SSH. Integrates with repository hosting services like Codebase, Github, Bitbucket and Gitlab. DeployHQ supports automatic deployments from all of the supported repository hosts.
DeployHQ Build allows you to build assets from your code before deploying to your servers, and DeployHQ Agent allows you to run deployments to servers in a private network. More Info »
* Live deployment tracking & monitoring through the web UI
* Automatically trigger deployments whenever you push
* Simultaneously deploy your repository to multiple servers
* Set up commands to execute on the remote server
* Centrally manage your configuration files within the Deploy interface
* Securely deploy to servers behind VPNs and firewalls
* Manage multiple deployment environments for production, staging or testing
* Setup multiple users within your account with access to different projects