dbForge Studio for Oracle AlternativesDatabase Managers and other similar apps like dbForge Studio for Oracle
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields.
- - phpMyAdmin is the most popular Web-based, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to dbForge Studio for Oracle.
- - phpMyAdmin is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to dbForge Studio for Oracle.
Navicat is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Navicat is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to dbForge Studio for Oracle.
- - Navicat is the most popular commercial alternative to dbForge Studio for Oracle.
Oracle SQL Developer is a free and fully supported graphical tool for database development. With SQL Developer, you can browse database objects, run SQL statements and SQL scripts, and edit and debug PL/SQL statements.Suggest and vote on features
Oracle SQL Developer Features
SQuirreL SQL is an open-source Java SQL Client program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
Toad is an industry-standard tool for application development. Using Toad, developers can build, test, and debug PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, and functions. TOAD users can create and edit database objects such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, and users. TOAD.Suggest and vote on features
Toad for Oracle Features
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo21 dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server alternatives
- Database Manager
- Paid • Proprietary
Tool for quick creation of queries to SQL Server databases and extended data management. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where you can "draw" your query.Suggest and vote on features
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server Features
Opinions about dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server as a Alternative to dbForge Studio for OracleAlmost everyone thinks dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server is a great dbForge Studio for Oracle alternative.
DbVisualizer is the Universal database tool for developers, analysts and DBAs. It runs on all major OS'es and connects to all major databases and JDBC drivers.Suggest and vote on features
Oracle Application Express (Oracle APEX) is a rapid web application development tool for the Oracle database. Using only a web browser and limited programming experience, you can develop and deploy professional applications that are both fast and secure.Suggest and vote on features
Oracle APEX Features
PL/SQL Developer is an Integrated Development Environment that is specifically targeted at the development of stored program units for Oracle Databases. Over time we have seen more and more business logic and application logic move into the Oracle Server, so that PL/SQL...Suggest and vote on features
PL/SQL Developer Features
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.Suggest and vote on features
Aqua Data Studio is a multiple-platform, integrated development environment (IDE) for data. It provides benefits to a variety of data-centric roles, allowing them to manage a wide range of data sources.Suggest and vote on features
Aqua Data Studio Features
SQLPage is an open-source low-code web application development framework. It allows users to build and deploy web applications quickly and easily using only simple SQL queries. SQLPage is compatible with multiple databases including SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL, enabling...Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSQLPage doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedSQLPage is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No TrackingSQLPage will not track you or use your personal data.
- Support for BootstrapSQLPage supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Command line interfaceSQLPage either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Import CSV DataSQLPage can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- PortableSQLPage can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with SQLPage.